Foliar-Pak® Gold Standard 45 is a new, patent-pending, amino acid-nitrogen product.
By leveraging the strengths of amino acids, we created a molecule that is more water soluble than any of the current products on the market, allowing for a highly concentrated, low-use rate product.
- An increase in solubility helps it move into the plant more easily (either through the foliage or through the roots).
- Creating a low-molecular weight complex with amino acids means an efficient molecule that’s not weighed down by an excessive amount of potassium, ammonium, or urea.
- The total amino acid content is approximately 40.5% by weight.
- The amino acid structures utilized are rapidly metabolized into key osmolyte molecules (choline and glycine betaine), ensuring the vacuoles remain full in plant cells. This ensures optimal turgor pressure on cell walls, which in turn maximizes turf viability.
- In addition to helping maintain turgor pressure, the amino acids combine with phosphate to form phospholipid membranes in plant cell walls. This helps the plant build stronger cells more rapidly.
Treasure LakeDoug Adams, Golf Course Superintendent
For more than 30 years, Doug Adams has maintained the two 18-hole courses at Treasure Lake in DuBois, Pennsylvania. He’s been the superintendent for almost 20 of those years. WithContinue Reading
Brickshire Golf ClubChad Karr, Golf Course Superintendent
Chad Karr recently celebrated one year as the superintendent of Brickshire Golf Club in Providence Forge, Virginia. The milestone marks a year full of change and adjustment—for Chad, his family,Continue Reading
Forest Oaks Country ClubEric Hutchins, Golf Course Superintendent at Forest Oaks Country Club
From the late ‘70s to 2007, Forest Oaks Country Club hosted an annual PGA Tour tournament. Fifteen years ago, the momentum compounded by three decades of international attention came toContinue Reading