NEW Formula – Lower Rates! Foliar-Pak® Amperage is a liquid blend of molasses with iron, manganese, and zinc complexed with amino acids.
Foliar-Pak Amperage is newly formulated with amino acids to enhance uptake efficiency and provide further plant growth benefits. The iron, manganese and zinc are complexed with low-molecular-weight amino acids that allow for movement through the stomatal pores and transcuticular pores. This increases the uptake efficiency, allowing lower use rates than the previous formulation.
Foliar-Pak Amperage is a great warm or cool season turf product that increases plant growth by offering the following advantages:
- Foliar-Pak Amperage is formulated with a blend of molasses and amino acids that provides exceptional plant and soil benefits.
- Foliar-Pak Amperage is great for maintaining base levels of the primary minerals required for complete photosynthesis especially during periods of cool temperatures.
- Amperage elicits excellent plant color and is especially useful when plant metabolism declines due to low sunlight and sub-optimal temperatures.
- Focused amino acids increase photosynthetic activity, prolonging the life of chloroplasts.
- Sugars from natural molasses energize plants with a source of simple carbohydrates that supplement the plant especially under low sunlight and cooler conditions.
- Molasses in Amperage increases microbial activity which can lead to nutrient mineralization and aid in thatch reduction.
Greenbrier Golf & Country Club, KYJohnathan Doyle, Golf Course Superintendent
Foliar-Pak offers a good value. It performs as well—if not better—than some more expensive brands. And I like that I can control what I’m putting down and modify or change it a little depending on the time of year or amount of stress.Continue Reading