NEW Formula – Lower Rates! Foliar-Pak® Amperage is a liquid blend of molasses with iron, manganese, and zinc complexed with amino acids.
Foliar-Pak Amperage is newly formulated with amino acids to enhance uptake efficiency and provide further plant growth benefits. The iron, manganese and zinc are complexed with low-molecular-weight amino acids that allow for movement through the stomatal pores and transcuticular pores. This increases the uptake efficiency, allowing lower use rates than the previous formulation.
Foliar-Pak Amperage is a great warm or cool season turf product that increases plant growth by offering the following advantages:
- Foliar-Pak Amperage is formulated with a blend of molasses and amino acids that provides exceptional plant and soil benefits.
- Foliar-Pak Amperage is great for maintaining base levels of the primary minerals required for complete photosynthesis especially during periods of cool temperatures.
- Amperage elicits excellent plant color and is especially useful when plant metabolism declines due to low sunlight and sub-optimal temperatures.
- Focused amino acids increase photosynthetic activity, prolonging the life of chloroplasts.
- Sugars from natural molasses energize plants with a source of simple carbohydrates that supplement the plant especially under low sunlight and cooler conditions.
- Molasses in Amperage increases microbial activity which can lead to nutrient mineralization and aid in thatch reduction.
Lockwood Folly Country ClubTim Cunningham, Golf Course Superintendent
When Tim Cunningham and Clint Weeks sat down to plan their 2022 greens program, they knew something had to change. After three years at Lockwood Folly Country Club, they wereContinue Reading
Forest Oaks Country ClubEric Hutchins, Golf Course Superintendent at Forest Oaks Country Club
From the late ‘70s to 2007, Forest Oaks Country Club hosted an annual PGA Tour tournament. Fifteen years ago, the momentum compounded by three decades of international attention came toContinue Reading
Country Club of YorkChuck Zaranec, Green and Grounds Superintendent
“Over the past several years using Foliar-Pak products, we’ve reduced the amount of nitrogen while substantially improving the color of our greens throughout the season. Day in and day outContinue Reading