Foliar-Pak® 14-2-4 provides reliability and controlled turfgrass growth under any environmental condition.
Foliar-Pak 14-2-4 is a high-performance foliar fertilizer containing iron, manganese, and our proprietary L-amino acid package which increases nitrogen fixation, chlorophyll production, and the production of anti-stress compounds.
- Foliar-Pak 14-2-4 offers safe, effective nutrition for instant color response and long-term feeding with 40% of the nitrogen being controlled release. Foliar-Pak 14-2-4 continues to impress days after the initial application.
- The proprietary amino acid package in Foliar-Pak 14-2-4 will improve uptake and enhance the overall performance of other nutrients, plant growth regulators, and fungicides in the tank mix.
- The proprietary amino acid formulation is designed to help the plant build better energy through increased photosynthesis and more efficient protein production, resulting in increased carbohydrate reserves.
- Foliar-Pak 14-2-4 is formulated with specific plant metabolites easily converted to useful anti-stress compounds. These anti-stress compounds give the plant a unique ability to tolerate the stress pressures that exist in today’s growing environment.
- Consistent use of Foliar-Pak 14-2-4 leads to controlled top growth, carbohydrate balance, improved stress tolerance, and better root growth.
Mayfield Sand Ridge ClubBrent Palich, Golf Course Superintendent
The Foliar-Pak Aeration Program is scary! The first time used it, I remember calling and saying, “we need to go aerify again,” because it was already healed in. Typically, it’s a good seven days before we would mow after aerification. With the Foliar-Pak Aeration Recovery Program, we were mowing after two days. It was unbelievable.Continue Reading
The Elms Country ClubScott Kirby, Golf Course Superintendent
“The color is better than ever. The plant seems healthier and stronger and all without the initial surge of growth after spraying. We use Foliar-Pak 14-2-4 on greens every 10 days at 6 ounces per thousand square feet.”Continue Reading